Monday, May 30, 2011

.:: Love & Beauty Smokey and Natural ::.

Hey Everyone!! Hope you all are having a great Memorial Weekend... I am finally catching up on my blogging, YAY!! So here I have some palettes my friend Hazel and I came across at Forever21. Honestly we were both unsure on deciding to buy it or not just because we have never bought any of the makeup line they have there at Forever21. The first impression we got from these were that they were going to be a dupe for Urban Decays NAKED Palette. So we both purchased both of them one being Smokey and the other being Natural.




Smokey

Natural


Natural

Smokey

So here you have swatches for both palettes. I found that the Smokey palette was much less chalky and less fall out as to the Natural had more of a chalky texture as well as it being less pigmented. These remind me a lot of the Elf Palettes, but  a little more pigmented. Each palette costing $6.80. If I had to choose one to purchase I would definately go for the Smokey Palette! Both great palettes worth trying!!! =D 
XoXo,
Zee






No comments:

Post a Comment