Saturday, May 7, 2011

.:: Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette ::.

Hope you all are having a great weekend. Today I finally got my hands on the Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette at Sephora. I have been trying to track this item at my Sephora ever since I had seen it on the website and on Temptalia's review. This contains four shadows, Lip Junkie Lip gloss, and a 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey.
Here is the palette looks like...
Pretty small in size, actually the same size as the Summer of Love Palette that came out last summer.
LOVE the design and packaging of this palette!! =)
Also LOVE the color combination this palette came with... 
Here are the swatches of the shadows and the lip gloss. All of the shadows are very well pigmented with not very much fall out! The texture is very soft and creamy. The lip gloss is good, has a pleasant mint scent to it. The color pay off is a bit sheer with a pink tint. Always good to switch off getting a gloss rather than the primer potion. The 24/7 Eye Pencil in Whiskey is very creamy and easy to glide on to the eye.This palette is a great summer palette!! You can purchase this at Sephora and the Urban Decay Website as far as I know. The price for this is $35, What do you guys think of this palette?! =) This has to be my  favorite at the moment next to my Memoirs of a Kitty Palette. =)
XoXo,
Zee





2 comments: