Sunday, May 1, 2011

.:: 6TH Hawaiian Birthday Party ::.

Alright I know I have been MIA for a few weeks now, but there has been so much going on with Easter and my daughter's 6th Birthday Party. Here are a few pic's I took from her party...
~Burnt Almond Cupcakes~
YUMM!!!
~Burnt Almond Cake~
~My Daughter's Goody Bags~
~Our Guest Star Hula Dancer Megan and Friends~
~Malaia and Auntie Hazel~
Fellow Youtube Guru also known as NAIPNAI11!!!
~Family and Good Friends~
~My Daughter Malaia and I~
~My Silly Husband and I~
~Family and My Son~
~Our Hula Dancer Megan~
Hope you guys enjoyed these pic's from my daughter's Birthday Party!!!! =)
XoXo,
Zee









6 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to your little girl! you looked fab! i love the way you did your hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hau'oli lā hānau To Miss Malaia!! So cute, looks like you guys had a blast!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hekela Thank You!!!! She did have a blast!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh!! Is that her name? Dang Zee, didnt even introduce to your friend!!! Shai had a blast with Malaia!!! Send me pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sheena Mare OMG, I know... Dude I was soo freaken busy trying to talk to everyone else, SORRY!! LOL... Now you know who she is! =P

    ReplyDelete