Sunday, May 1, 2011

.:: NYC Individual Eyes ::.

So I recently discovered these NYC Individual Eyes Palettes @ Target. They have specific palettes for every eye color. These are also available at Walmart  and CVS. They are very much affordable costing only $5 a palette!! Temptalia also did a review on the Union Square Palette created for Brown Eyes and she gave it an A meaning this product is worthing checking out. So here are the palettes I purchased...
941 Smokey Browns 
Created for Brown Eyes

These swatches are with out a base, the far left is a swatch of the Illuminator in the palette.
Impressive!
942 Smokey Blues
Created for Blue Eyes

Swatched with out a base!
938 Union Square
Created for Brown Eyes

Also with out a base!
940 Central Park
Created for Green Eyes

Now this is swatched with the Primer Base in the palette and as you can see it pretty pigmented...
Over all I am loving the pigmentation on these palettes. The cool thing about these palettes is that they come with a Illuminator and a Primer Base. The Illuminator is pretty hard to wipe off other than that It's not bad. The Primer Base is honestly a pretty good base as well. As you can see the the difference on how pigmented it is... Definately pick a palette up that suits your specific eye color!! =) Another plus is it's under $5!! 
Til next time...
XoXo,
Zee









7 comments:

  1. Hmmm you are so going to enable me to try these out! Thanks! aha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hekela Girl go for it! They are only $5! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. please do tutorials on the union square and the one for blue eyes.I love your tutorials they are great and not too dramatic but wearable make up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw these at my local Rite-Aid yesterday and considered buying them but decided I'd look around for reviews first. So glad to see this post! :) I'll def. be picking up a few.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @babydollmg Yes, I will for sure be making a tutorials on these palettes. Thanks for the support!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Diana, Yes, don't these up. Let me know how you like them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I was wondering when do I put on the primer base and when do I put on the illumantor

    ReplyDelete