Wednesday, May 4, 2011

.:: O.P.I. Pirates of the Caribbean ::.

FINALLY!!! Pirates of the Caribbean Polishes are here... I was honestly only excited for the Silver Shatter in this collection, but I ended up LOVING all of them =). I was surprised that the shades were  mostly all pastels. Pirates I was thinking it would be more on the darker tones, but no... I actually LOVE all the colors!!! You can probably dupe some of them, but I liked it so much I got all of them. The finish on all of these are a cream and the Silver Shatter is exactly like the Black Shatter (Crackle) with small bits of silver glitter.
Total of 6 shades 7 including the Shatter...
Silver Shatter
Stranger Tides
Skull & Glossbones
Steady As She Rose
Sparrow Me The Drama
Planks A Lot
Mermaids Tears
Swatches with out the Silver Shatter... One swipe and it was very opaque!!
These are all with two coats...
With the Silver Shatter...
I honestly think the Silver Shatter over powers the lighter shades in this collection. Other than that all the colors are beautiful and perfect for spring or summer. You can purchase these at Ulta and  JCPenny Salon as far as I know for $8.50. Let me know what you guys think of this collection If you guys do decide to get this.
Talk to you all soon!!
XoXo,
Zee



2 comments: