Sunday, May 29, 2011

.:: Sally Hansen Antiqued Gold Crackle Overcoat ::.

So I went to my local Walgreens this morning and came across the new Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat polish display. This collection has about 6-7 Crackle polishes in white, gold, silver, purple, blue, and red. Not sure If there is more, but that is all I saw left on the display. I was lucky enough to grab the last gold Crackle they had left. I didn't care to much for the rest of the color's only because I have most of them from the China Glaze Crackle and O.P.I. Shatter. Although I might go back for the red, this is one of the color's I do not have in Crackle. =)





Here is the gold Crackle on top of the new MAC Ocean Dip Polish from the Surf Baby Collection...
The Sally Hansen Crackle are about $8 for one including tax. A bit pricey for me If u might ask... =/ I don't know If it was just this bottle in particular, but the texture became very thick and clumpy after a few uses...?? I didn't have a gold in my collection so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try one out.You may purchase it at any drugstore I'm guessing, but FOR SURE Walgreens will have them. Let me know what you guys think If any of you purchased any other color's!!! =)
XoXo,
Zee



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new subscriber, I love your blog and You Tube videos. I picked up the gold and pink crackle; I'm excited to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @RockingKitty glad you enjoy my blog! =D Would love to see pics of ur nails If you try out the pink crackle! =)

    ReplyDelete