Saturday, April 2, 2011

.::MAC Quite Cute Collection and Swatches::.

Hello Everyone!! I have a special collection I would like to share with you all and it is the MAC Quite Cute Collection!!! =) I only purchased a few items only because I believe this collection is geared more towards lighter skin tones. In reference I am an NC42-44, NC45 during summer so I am pretty tan. This collection focus on pastel pinky with a bit of shimmer and shine. With us tanned skin tones it may look a bit ashy on us. I chose items that looked good and went well with my skin tone. I read reviews on Temptalia and other beauty blogs and there were lots of mixed reviews. I know the quad in this collection alot of people were pretty upset on the pigmentation of the product so I didn't purchase that. I had 2 of the three lipliners in this collection as well, the plushglass were a bit sheer for me and the lipstick I wasn't too fond of  so I chose wisely... lol!

Here are there new bags that they replaced...
Miss Behave Mineralize Blush
.Light baby pink with a mint green heart.
On my skin tone I would probably use this as a highlighter...

From left to right: Outer part swatched, 
 heart, and the swatch all together
Giggly Mineralize Blush
.Pink with a touch of a purple muave.
This would have to be my favorite out of the three mineralize blushes
From left to right: Outer part, heart, and all together
Candy Yum-Yum Lipstick
.Hot BRIGHT pink.
Not my everyday lipstick, but quite cute!
Will be probably the most popular color and also a SELL OUT!
From left to right:Mischevious Mint,Little Girl Type,Ice Cream Cake

Sorry the swatches are NOT clear as I wanted it but here it is.. =)
These polishes have to be my FAVORITE part of this collection. I have to say these are very,very,VERY opaque! Definately grab these If you can...
Hope this is helpful for all of you! The collection launches April 7 (Thursday) and previews online April 4 (Tuesday)
XoXo,
Zee

2 comments:

  1. im loving these shades! <3
    xoxo
    ~yaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the candy yum yum lisptick by MAC is to die for i love it!

    ReplyDelete