Thursday, April 7, 2011

.:: Estee Lauder Sea Star Bronzing Blush::.

Hello Everyone!! Hope you all are having a good morning! I discovered another amazing limited edition product. I know every year Estee Lauder comes out with a Bronze Goddess Collection and this year I was pretty late on it. Last night I discovered it on Temptalia.com on her review. I was reading the reviews and was automatically sold on the product. Not only am I a sucker for bronzer's, but also a sucker for LE products. I called my local Nordstrom's and they were sold out, I called the nearest Macy's counter and they were SOLD OUT, so I called another Macy's counter about 10 minutes away from me and they had it! Thank God! lol!!
Here is the product...
BEAUTIFULLLLL!!
Up close...
This is what the compact looks like...
Packaging...
0.42 oz of product...
Another look at it....
Swatches...
Left to right: Outerpart, Star, and all together.
Retail price: $34
Texture is very velvety and soft. Very weill pigmented! I wouldn't say it's a bronzer, but more of a coral peach blush.
This is definately a product to grab!! Check your department stores if they still have it in stock...
XoXo,
Zee

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it? I am so in LOVE with it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so pretty!! i loove peachy blushes. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LJ I know it's soo BEAUTIFULL!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! Def. not the typical "bronzer" coloring, but it looks like it would give you a great glow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sweet D... Yes this is more like a blush! Lovely color!! =)

    ReplyDelete