Monday, April 4, 2011

.::Glee SEPHORA by O.P.I Nail Polish Set::.

Happy Monday EVERYONE!!! Hope you all had a good weekend... My husband and I took our kids to the mall and walked in to Sephora to go and check out what they had new.... My daughter seen this minature nail polish set from Glee and it's by SEPHORA by O.P.I. She is obsessed with anything that is minature size, lol!! So with all means we purchased this for my daughter but just wanted to share it with u all in case you were wondering how the color payoff was and If you were deciding to purchase it.
There's 6 color's in this set
Obviously inspired by the T.V. show Glee...
Miss Bossy Pants
Slushied
Celibacy Club
Gleek Out
Sue vs. Shue
Express Yourself to Yourself
Here are swatches of all the colors. I have to say this set has a good variety of color and the size of them is a good way to try out the color incase you wanted to buy the full size version. Celibacy Club reminds of Holorgram from the China Glaze Tronica Collection. =)
Hope this was helpful!!!
You can purchase this at Sephora or Sephora.com for $24
XoXo,
Zee

2 comments: