Wednesday, March 30, 2011

.::Sigma Synthetic Face Kit Brushes::.

Hello Everyone!! I am soo excited I finally got my first Sigma Brush order in today!!! I purchased with my own money the Synthetic Face Kit. I  heard such great reviews on these brushes and was excited to try them out myself. If u all watch my makeup tutorials I own mostly MAC brushes not that I am not willing to venture out to other brands, but was just unsure on how well the quality is on other makeup brush brands. Here is how they came packaged...
Along with a free gift which was the E25 travel brush...

The brushes also came with plastic protective sleeves...
I am soo EXCITED to try these brushes out along with a review. Have any of you purchased any Sigma Brushes and If you did how do you like them???
Set includes:
F80 - Flat Top Kabuki
F82 - Round Top Kabuki
F84 - Angled Top Kabuki
All for $42.00
      Shipping was quick I might add...
You can purchase these brushes at:
XoXo,
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment