Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bath & Body Works ~ Bali Mango

Hello EVERYONE!!! =) So sorry for being gone, but I am back!!! Today I wanted to share with u all one of my current fave's which is the Bali Mango by Bath&Body Works. If u all watched my Bath&Body Works haul u guys probably seen this in there. This is now my secound time using these products and I have to say is my current FAVORITE scent (Besides my D&G perfume #3) This collection is hawaiin inspired scents and being one of the newest collection out. Bali Mango is described as juicy mango, sugar cane, pink passionflower and nectarine. That it is!!! Not too over powering and settles on to the skin as a nice light scent, perfect for spring and summer! Now there is two other scents in this collection which is Fiji Passionfruit and Hawaii Coconut which I am not a fan of anything that is coconut scented. They only come in the Fragramce Mist, Shower Gel, Body Lotion, and the Creamy Body Scrub and as always they have great deals going on like buy 3 get 2 free and either 20% off or $10 off a $30 purchase. So go give these a try and let me know what u think!!!!
XoXo,
Zee 


No comments:

Post a Comment