Saturday, March 19, 2011

.::Zoya 3 in 1 Nail Polish Remover 32 oz.::.

Hello Everyone! I hope you all are having a good rainy weekend, I wanted to share with you all my new nail polish remover obsession... I had purchased my first Zoya polish about 2 years ago and along with my order they gave a free sample size in a 2oz. bottle of the famous 3 in 1 nail polish remover. I have seen so many guru's on youtube do reviews and haul's on this product so I was curious on how good this product was. Little did I know I had a sample of it all along!! I gave it a try for  about a week now and OMG, I LOVE this product!!! I can't stress enough on how well this product works. It claims to be a remover, nail cleaner, and a nail prep all in one and that I believe! I love how this takes off all of the nail polish with out leaving polish on the edge of the cuticle. Also it does not have that strong accetone scent to it. All in all it leaves ur nail moisturized and u know with cheaper remover's they tend to dry out the nail leaving a white film on it. Uggh, how I HATE that!! You will also love how the nail polish does not stain or transfer on to the finger and skin. I purchased mine at my local beauty supply store for only $20!! I know you can purchase it on Zoya.com for $25 and If u spend $50 or more you get free shipping. Grab one If you can you will not regret it!!! =)
XoXo,
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment