Monday, August 20, 2012

:: Urban Decay SMOKED Palette ::

Happy Monday everyone! So I am back today to show you the SMOKED palette from Urban Decay. I purchased this about two weeks ago at my Sephora. To be honest I was not planning on buying this just because I own so many UD palettes and knowing that they tend to duplicate the same colors in most of them. Change of thought on this palette.




This palette comes with 10 shadows, full size perversion 24/7 glide-on eye pencil,travel size eyeshadow primer potion,and a how-to look book at $44 US. Value of this palette is great each shadow would come to be around $3 along with the bonus items it came with.



How-to look book on how to apply and create makeup looks.


Here are swatches of the top row of the palette from left to right:
-kinky,freestyle,mushroom,backdoor,and blackout


The bottom row:
-barlust,rockstar,evidence,loaded,and asphalt

The pigmentation was honestly great in this palette! Not much fall out and very buttery/silky feel of the shadows! I also loved how it came with a few matte shadow as well. You can do numerous looks with the color variation of color that is in this palette.



I was really happy that it came with this perversion liner, I have been wanting to try this and another plus is it came in the full size. As you can see it was very pigmented and dark as Iike. I have to wait and see how it wears through the day. =)


Just to show what it appears on the back of the box.
Overall I LOVE this palette, I would recommend this to you all and for the price it is a deal! Did I mention it is perfect for travel. Hope you guys enjoyed this and helped you in anyway!
See you  all in my next post!

<3 ZEE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment