Sunday, August 26, 2012

:: New Maybelline Fall Limited Edition Color Tattoo & Swatches ::


Happy Sunday everyone! Today I have the New LE Maybelline Fall Color Tattoo's to show you. I puchased the nude tones at Walgreens and the jeweled tones at Target. For some reason my Walgreens did not carry the jeweled tone ones, but I got them as a bogo which was buy one get one 50% @$6.99 each! Target had them for $5.99 plus my 5% off using the Target red card.
 

 
The packaging on these have the Limited Edition sticker on them...
 

 
So let's move on to the color!
 

 
100 Barely Beige
 

 
400 Rich Mahogany
 

 
~200 Mossy Green~
 

 
~300 Gold Shimmer~
 

 
~100 Blue on By~
 

 
~400 Test my Teal~
 

 
~200 Ready, Set, Green~
 

 
~300 Fuchsia Fever~
 
Now here are the swatches:
 
 
Left to right: Barely Beige, Gold Shimmer, Mossy Green, Rich Mahogany
 
 
Left to right: Fuchsia Fever, Ready, Set, Green, Test my Teal, Blue on By
 
From my swatches the only color that was quiet difficult to get a good swatch with was Mossy Green. I honestly had to swipe it 2-3 times with out it looking streaky or blotchy. The swatches may look blotchy/ streakybecause I didn't wait for the makeup remover to dry before applying another swatch...=/ but they are not... the more u build the color the more intense it will be. With everything else I had no issue with. I will probably do another blog post on a comparison on other paint pots I do own from MAC and some of the permanent shades Maybelline has. These are LE so If you were thinking about getting them I would look now, these are going by FAST!
Hope this helped you all and Thanks again for stopping by!!!!
Have a great day!!! =)
 
<3 Zee
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment