Thursday, August 23, 2012

:: MAC STYLESEEKER Collection & Swatches ::

 
Good Afternoon!!! Today is a pretty exciting day... MAC released the STYLESEEKER Collection and I was able to grab a few things before MAC sells out as usual. Here is the promo photo MAC released for the collection.
 
 
Found this photo on the internet...
 
 
Here are the items I purchased!
 
 
Got three eyeshadow duo's...
 


 
~Marche` Aux Puces~
 


 
~On The Hunt~
 


 
~Culturalized~
The duo shadows are okay... I noticed that the pigmentation on some of them were a bit chalky, but I can work with them.
 

 
~Lipglass~
Left: Eclectic Edge - Right:Ready To Roam
(Sooo pigmented)
 

 
~Mattene Lipstick~
Left: Fashion Nomad - Right: Camden Chic
(LOVE these two)
 
 


 
~Worldy Wealth Blush~
(Frost)
 


 
~Hidden Treasure Blush~
(Velvet)
 
My conclusion is I am really liking this collection. The collection has that boho, gold shimmer, glow with dark berry lips vibe to it.
 Mattene's are my favorite type of finish, they are so pigmented and to my surprise the lipglasses were too! Perfect for the fall, holiday, and winter season!!!
Go check it out!
 
Hope my swatches will help you!!!
Thanks so much & see you in my next post...
 
Have a great day!!!
 
<3 Zee
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment