Saturday, July 7, 2012

:: MAC Heavenly Creatures Collection ::

Hey everyone!!! It has been a while since I posted a blog or a video for you guys, I do want to apologize for that! Hope you all are doing well and want to Thank all of my followers as well as subbies for sticking with me. =)
As you all know summer is here and MAC usually launches a Mineralized Collection every year and this year is happens to be the Heavenly Creatures Collection. It launched in stores July 5, 2012. I was lucky enough to pick up some items I wanted and new was gonna sell out! (You gotta be FAST with these MAC Collection's)




This was a fairly large collection, the Collection consist of all Mineralized products. I only purchased the MSF's, Blushes, and One Cremesheen Glass. I'll just get right to it...
~Mineralized Skinfinish~


Light Year
Peachy pink with gold shimmer


Earthshine
Tarnished bronze with gold pearl and pink reflects


Center Of The Universe
Coral with gold shimmer


Star Wonder
Plummy pink with multi-demensional pearl

~Mineralized Blush~


Stratus
Amethyst and gold brown


Solar Ray
Peach and gold melange


Ring Of Saturn
Terracotta and gold melange


Supernova
Magenta and burnished gold melange

~Cremesheen~


Meteoric
Midtone vibrant coral

~Swatches~
MSF'S

Left to right: Light Year, Earthshine,Center Of The Universe, and Star Wonder

~Blushes~

Left to right: Stratus,Ring Of Saturn,Solar Ray, and Supernova

~Cremesheen~

Meteoric

Hope you all enjoyed these swatches and found it helpful incase you guys do decide to purchase anything from the collection! =)
Thank You all so much for stopping by and I will see you guys soon in my next post!!! =)
XoXo,
Zee

2 comments:

  1. light year and meteoric are juste beautifull!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are! The MA actually told me i can pass on light year?? As I was watching more hauls I came to find that it was a popular and gorgeous itme to have!! =)

    ReplyDelete