Saturday, July 7, 2012

:: 4th Of July FOTD ::

I'm am back to just share with you what my FOTD was for this 4th of July 2012!


Supplies to create this look...


Foundation~ MAC Pro Longwear NC42 and NC45
(CHANEL Natural Finish Loose Powder in the color 40)
Eyes~ MAC Eyeshadows in Brule and Cosmic
Cheeks~ MAC Iridescent Loose Powder in Golden Bronze
(Highlight~ MAC Lusture Drops in Pink Rebel
Lips~ MAC Lipliner's in Brick and Auburn
(MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo and Mac Mattene Lipstick in Eden Rouge)

If you guys didn't know... I LOVE to bake when I can for the Holidays... So here is the very first  American Flag Cake I baked...



Hope you all liked it! Feel free to try it out yourself and hope you all had a safe and fun 4th of July Holiday!!!! =)

XoXo,
Zee

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your make up continue your tutorial please ;) kiss from france

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am inspired of one of your video (i'm sorry if my english is bad but i don't speak english very well) http://shanell-beauty.blogspot.fr/2012/01/make-up-du-jour-avec-ma-naked.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Shanell for the love and support!! =)I will def check out your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete