Tuesday, July 5, 2011

.:: IMATS LA 2011 Haul Pt. 1 and Swatches ::.

Finally posting up some of the items I hauled from the IMATS LA trip... 
MUFE 12 Flash Color Case

The color's are so vibrant and can be used in so many different ways...

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss

These are very well pigmented and smell so yummy! Reminds me of  Kool-Aid! 

Model in a Bottle

So far best Make up Setting Spray I have used! 


Lise Watier Portfolio Correctors

Info on what the color's are used for and where to apply it...

Also info on the back of it as well!

Just by swatching them I can tell this has awesome coverage, can't wait to actually use it! =)

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
Lip Tars

Saw so many hauls on these lip tars finally grabbed some to try out!
Hush and Safety Orange

Amaaazing pigmentation!! Literally the red left a stain on my arm when I was wiping it off. A little go's a long way so these will last me a life time!!

So this is a just the first half of the items I hauled at IMATS. I will do another posting on the rest of the items I got such as Inglot, Graftobian, Lashes etc... Hope you guys enjoyed this and don't forget to check out my haul video on my YouTube Channel If you haven't already! =)
Hope you guys have a great day!
XoXo,
Zee












No comments:

Post a Comment