Tuesday, July 12, 2011

.:: Finger Sweets Nail Products ::.

Hope you all are doing well?! Today I have a review/ first impression on Finger Sweets Nail Products. These products were sent to me as a review. For a while now I have been wanting to try out the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips, but every time I go into my local drugstore they are always sold out of the cheetah print design. So I was excited to have the chance to try out the Finger Sweets version. Here she sent me...

Checkered Nail Polish Sticker

Checkered print up close and also comes with a miniature nail file

Wet Top Coat

Pop Star Pink #6 Nail Polish






Also received the Cheetah Nail Polish Sticker


Up Close... Not perfect, but was my first try!

To be honest, these were a bit of work for me to put on. I have never tried any type of sticker polish so these were my first to try. There's a lot of prep time before actually applying the sicker on the nail bed. Now I have never used the Sally Hansen Nail Effects so I can not do a comparison towards the two so this is IMO.  The stickers itself were a lot thinner than I thought and noticed a lot of ripping when peeling off the sticker. Directions do say to handle gently and be careful not to rip the sticker. The sticker does have directions on the back of the packaging and also you may visit the website http://www.myfingersweets.com/nail-art-shop/category/nail-stickertattoo/  to watch a video of how to apply these. I found that I did not have to use the miniature nail file that it came  with. When sealing the sticker on the nail bed you would use the Wet Top Coat by Finger sweets  to seal it and the polish strip literally breaks s off on it's own so that was a plus. You again have to be very careful when sweeping it across because you may sweep off the actual sticker print and it will leave white flakes as well as empty nail polish spots. All in all I am really stoked about these polish strips still getting the hang of applying them if only nail polish companies came out with an actual cheetah polish effect... =D
Other than that the Nail Polish itself  is great! The pigmentation on Pop Star Pink  is very opaque on one swipe. Although I was only sent one color I can not speak on the rest of the nail colors they have available. I love the packaging of the nail polish bottles they are tall and sleek. The brush wand is nice and long which I love for easy application. The Wet Top Coat is just a clear coat which I have to say dried fairly fast which is a good sign! =) 
Take a few minutes to check Finger Sweets website http://www.myfingersweets.com/nail-art-shop/category/nail-stickertattoo/ and check out the rest of the products they have.
Thanks again for taking the time to check this review out and I will talk to you all soon in another post!! 
XoXo,
Zee






2 comments:

  1. Miss Zee, i really appreciate the honesty of your reviews and how great the quality of your pictures are. :)

    <3,
    M

    model-misbehaviour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete