Monday, February 7, 2011

Jack Black Lip Balm

I'm in the bloggen mood! =) Here is a product I discovered through Tempalia.com and it is the Jack Black Lip Balms. This product can be purchased at Sephora and Ulta. I was lucky enough to find this product in the beauty to go aisle at Sephora for only $10 for two! I believe 1 is about $7? It came with the natural mint and vanilla. I am very pleased with the product. I have tried every lip balm/chapstick that I can think of and nothen compares to this. I use it before I go to bed and by morning my lips are soooo smooth! I also apply this before my everyday makeup routine and anytime in between when my lips are feeling a lil chappy! =) I totally reccomend this as soon as u try this u can finally throw away every other chapstick/ lipbalm cuz this is the best!!!!
Til next time XOXO
Zee
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment