Tuesday, August 21, 2012

:: TOMS Desert Wedge ::

Morning! Up and early on my blog today... You guys all know fall is right around the corner and boots/ booties will be back in season. I purchased these TOMS Desert Wedge booties about two weeks ago because of the photo they had put on their facebook page. To be honest I really did not think these were cute... I decided to try them on and fell in LOVE! Let me tell you they're were two other ladys that were trying them on as well so I figured "Wow, these must be popular this season"...

I purchased mine at Nordstrom and I think they are only sold at specific stores not to sure.
These retail for $89 US which I think is a bit pricey for them considering how affordable the regular TOMS are, but of course you gotta think of style and quality of the shoe.


As you know TOMS will give a pair to a child in need for every pair you purchase! =)
With all of the TOMS they come with a shoe bag as well as a sticker.



What I like the most is the heel is very reasonable and not too high. I have kids so I can still look cute as well as feeling comfy in my booties!
The material is suede, I'm pretty sure there is a protectant spray that u can purchase to protect from rain and or dirt/ stains.



Ugh, I had to get them in black as well... You know how that go's. They also come in taupe! Hope you all enjoyed this post today go try on a pair for yourself! =)
Have a great day everyone!!!

<3 ZEE


No comments:

Post a Comment