Monday, April 4, 2011

.:: Slatkin & Co. ~ Fresh Picked Cherries 3 Wick Candle::.

OMG!! You all know how much I LOOOOVE burning candles... You all probably seen my super haul's on the Bath & Body Works Slakin & Co. 3 wick candles and the amazing scents that they have out for spring and summer. I don't think I showed this one in particular in my haul's, but I have to say this is mouth drooling good! lol.. =)
.Fresh Picked Cherries.
O-M-G!!! This just makes me want to eat it... lol! I swear to you this smells exactly like the red cherry STARBURST!!!! My husband had pointed this out to me and was shocked I didn't see it before him.
It says here it is described as a delicious blend of sweet red cherry,bright apple and vanilla cream.
I just L-O-V-E these candles. You can purchase them at Bath & Body Works for 2 for $20 or 1 for $19.50 definately grab them when they are on SALE! They burn approximately 40-65 hours, you never waste a dime of your money with this jar candle. It burns evenly around the whole jar and they are true to there scents. Just remember to trim the wick just a bit before lighting the candle. This will help it from having that black smoke burn as the candle is lit. They have so many scents out right now and the good thing is they come out with new scents every season. =)
XoXo,
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment